Date and time: 6th to 8th of November 2020
Place: Virtual/Online/Zoom (a link will be sent to everyone on our mailing list)
See attached the agenda of the meeting.Attachment Files: na_onlineranta_2020_agenda.pdf na_onlineranta_2020_tyojarjestys.pdf
The World Health Organization (WHO) is each year acknowledging mental health on 10th of October, which is the World Mental Health Day.
Date and time: 7th of October at 19:00
At least the following agenda points will be discussed:
- Opening the meeting
- Presence of sections
- Legality and quorum
- Choosing the main chair, secretary and technical chair for the meeting
- Choosing scrutinisers and vote counters for the meeting
- Approving the agenda of the meeting
- Vote on the minutes of NA Online III of 8th of July 2020
- Vote on the amended Statutes amendment NB 2020-2021-1
- Vote on the Standing Order amendments NB 2020-2021-2
- Other matters
- Closing of the meeting
For more information, check the email sent to the mailing list (esnfinland[at]googlegroups[dot]com).
Or perhaps you were just accepted to study a degree in Finland?
If you have been accepted to study in Finland during 2020-2021, we want to hear how COVID-19 has affected your plans!
By answering this short survey, you can help us better plan our activities for students and provide valuable information on the effects of COVID-19.
Share your thoughts with us until September 30th --> bit.ly/ESNfinlandCOVID-19