The National Platform of ESN Finland is held this year in the beautiful jewel of South-West Finland, in Turku, where ESNers of Finland will gather on 12-14 October 2018 to have plenaries, workshops, meet old friends and make new ones. The fun and games start at 16:30 on Friday and end around 15:00 on Sunday.
The agenda of the meeting will be released closer to the event, but at least following matters will be discussed (in addition to those mentioned in our statutes):
- Election of OC for NP Spring
- Amendments to Statutes and Standing Orders of ESN Finland
- Possible approval of ESN Finland's Events Policy Paper (EPP)
- Possible approval of ESN Finland's Code of Conduct
- Possible amendments to General Fund guidelines
The participation fee is 40€/person. Every section has four spots guaranteed but you can register more people and provide us with a priority list in case there will be more spots available. The deadline for registrations is on Sunday 30.9 at 23:59.
Please note that according to our statutes it is mandatory to participate in every NP or delegate the section’s vote. Every section will need to provide the NB with the delegation form, delegating the vote either to their own section member or to someone from another section. Please fill and send the delegation forms by Wednesday 10.10 to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to approach the board.
Hope to see many of you in Turku!
Date: 23 Jul 2018 at 19:00
Welcome to attend National Platform (NP) Skype III/2018.
The agenda of the meeting is very short and includes the following items:
- Opening of the meeting. Election of the chair, secretary, two scrutinisers and, if necessary, two vote counters;
- Legality and quorum of the meeting;
- Approving the agenda for the meeting;
- Approval of the ESN Finland - DNA contract for 1.8.2018 - 31.7.2019
- Any other business
- Closing of the meeting