Calling all seafaring party people!
Pirates of the Baltic Sea, the biggest and baddest cruise on the Baltic, is calling you to hoist the masts and sail from Helsinki to Stockholm March 25-27th. Experience two nights of insane partying aboard our ship and one day on land to plunder Stockholm. Join over 1000 international students from across the seven seas!
DRESS CODE: PIRATES!
The name says it all, just be creative, your local second-hand shops can be full of surprises. The best costumes will be rewarded. Student overalls are a good idea too!
WHAT: ESN Finland’s Pirates of the Baltic Sea
WHERE: Helsinki - Stockholm - Helsinki
PRICE: 75 €
OTHER: Age limit 18 years!
MORE...http://pobs.esnfinland.eu/ and https://www.facebook.com/events/334505020360831/
TICKETS on sale now at https://www.timetravels.fi/pirates-of-the-baltic-sea-25-03-2018-27-03-20... !
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- The obvious: visiting the ever so beautiful Stockholm city
- A delicious all-you-can-eat-and-drink buffet (Sunday evening) - fill your plate with beautiful arrangements of roe, shrimps, traditional island dishes or tapas. Drinks are of course included.
- Fun-filled programme onboard the ship on both nights - provided by ESN Finland and the ship's crew. The clubs are also waiting to be conquered!
- 4 person cabins on-board (same cabin during the return trip)
- All of that shared with over thousand international students joining the ESN sections from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Vaasa, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Kuopio, and Rovaniemi!
THINGS TO REMEMBER!
Age limit is 18 years. Every passenger is responsible for his or her own actions during the trip. By signing up to this trip you confirm that you have read and accepted these regulations: http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/web/int/good-to-know
Official partner of ESN Finland & Pirates of the Baltic Sea:
Aikamatkat - Timetravels:
More information at www.pobs.esnfinland.eu!
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com!