Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about visa? Join us on a visa-free ferry trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun - Russian style!
You can find out more and sign up here: https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-aalto.html
The price of the trip is 275€ for students and 305€ for non-students.
What is included in the price:
• Bus transportation from Helsinki
• Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
• Berth in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
• Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel for 2 nights (shared double room basis) with breakfast
• Guided city sightseeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation ferry terminal-hotel-ferry terminal in St. Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St. Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map and information package of St. Petersburg
For extra cost:
• Single room supplement
• Meals on the ferry
• Optional guided excursions and extra activities
• Travel insurance
This trip is visa free for all nationalities, but your must carry with you a valid passport! As we all are going to cross an international border, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
If you are a citizen of outside of the EU/EEA countries, please bring along your residence permit card, too.
Note: EU ID card is not considered as a travel document for this trip, since the border authorities shall put a beautiful stamp in your passport:)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
You can also find our Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/343917599886628/
- Everyone is invited.