Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg? Join ESN Aalto on visa free trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun - Russian style!
Purchase the trip here: https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-aalto.html?fbclid=IwAR1zSdsr3JWoGFd2qzp63r_LIpviJNgurY8wbU9_zDUFHBp-JqdGX-UZ8IY
Price of the trip:
€ 255 with ESN Aalto ESNcard
€ 275 without ESN Aalto ESNcard
ESN Aalto ESNcard can be purchased from here: https://kide.app/memberships/e233b0de-91af-435d-a4aa-bf1d6aa04e4a
What is included in the price:
- Roundtrip transportation from Helsinki to St.Petersburg
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry to/from St.Petersburg**
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis) with breakfast.
- St.Petersburg Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum (FREE FOR STUDENTS ONLY)
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Tour Guide services in St Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
** Due to high demand of cabins on this route, Timetravels reserve right to upgrade any cabins to higher class for outbound in inbound service. Should this happen, no extra fee is applied
For extra cost:
- Optional guided excursions and activities
- Travel insurance
- Any meals not included
- Other cabin types
There are three ways of getting into St. Petersburg:
- You are a national from a visa-exempt country
- You are a national from a country in the list of e-visa (free to obtain, new since 2019)
- You are a national from any other country and obtain the permit from Timetravels (30€)
For none of the options above you need to request a normal visa yourself.
As we all are going to cross an international border, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
If you are a citizen from outside of the EU/EEA countries, please bring along your residence permit card, too.
Note: EU ID card is not considered a valid travel document for this trip
Countries that can apply for an e-visa: https://electronic-visa.kdmid.ru/spb_country_en.html
Countries that doesn't need a visa to enter Russia: https://www.visitrussia.org.uk/visas/getting-a-russian-visa/the-russian-federation-visa-free-regime/
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
#THISisESN #Russia #Timetravels
- Everyone is invited.