What is the ultimate Finnish experience you can have during your stay in Finland? The answer is right here: a visit to Lapland!
Join us in going 300 kilometers beyond the Arctic Circle to the heartland of the Lappish wilderness, Vasatokka! See the incredible, enjoy a variety of winter fun in the snow and sauna, learn about life and culture of the North and most importantly, meet Santa and the reindeer! If you dare, you can also swim in the Arctic Ocean!
Even if you're not snowy outdoors person, no worries at all, cozy and comfy beds are waiting for your arrival, not to forget about the amazing Northern Lights either!
So when and where can you sign up? More info soon!
Meanwhile, you can find more information and add yourself to the waitlist here (and here you can also sign up later): https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-aalto.html
If you add yourself to the waitlist, you will get an email before the trip is about to be opened up for sale. Remember that signing up for the waiting list does not guarantee a spot on the trip!
The price of the trip is from 379€ for students and 409€ for non-students.
What is included in the price:
- Round Trip to Lapland by Bus
- Accommodation 4 nights in chosen category (Dorm or Cabin)
- A Day Trip by bus to the Arctic Ocean in Norway
- Arctic Challenge
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village
- Visit of the Saariselkä ski resort
- Guide services in Vasatokka
Package price does not include:
- Catering, meals, breakfasts (Half Board can be booked for 62€)
- Set of bed linen + towel (can be rented in Vasatokka for 8€/trip)
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 7 days before departure)
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
- Everyone is invited.