Join ESN Aalto as we are going far beyond the Arctic Circle to experience the real Finnish winter in Kilpisjärvi!
Experience Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi, take selfies with the reindeer at a farm hosted by Sami people, enjoy the beautiful Arctic landscape and if you are lucky, the mesmerizing Northern lights! There is also a wide range of winter sports you can try – everything from adventurous snowshoeing and ice-fishing to husky sledding, snowmobile driving and even swimming in the Arctic Ocean. The group will accommodate in atmospheric cottages, which is a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
Last semester the trip was sold out almost instantly, so don't hesitate and join us for this unforgettable journey in Northern Lapland!
The price of the trip is from 359 €.
What is included in the price:
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Kilpisjärvi
- Accommodation in a shared cottage with sauna for 4 nights
- A day trip to Tromso (Norway) and to the Artic Oean beach with sauna in Skibotn
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Tour guide services in the destination
Package price does not include
- Catering, meals, breakfasts
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 7 days before departure)
To sign up, follow this link: https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-aalto-northern-light-adventure-to-norther...
Sign up begins 14.00 (UTC+3) on 6.9.2018
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00. Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).