Experience the magical Lapland in the most famous ski resort in Finland – Levi. Levi is located in the Fell Lapland, in the middle of pure nature and large wilderness areas. If you are looking for a party with the chance to experience Lapland, Levi is the place to be! Additionally, there is a variety of winter sports you can try – snowshoe walking, downhill skiing, snowmobile driving, ice karting and much more!
Prices from 315 €/person
SIGN-UP wil start on Monday 8.9 at 12:00!
The trip can then be booked through this link: http://www.aikamatkat.fi/trips/partner-trips/esn-sections-student-unions...
Package price includes:
● A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Levi from chosen departure place
● Accommodation 4 nights in modern cottages / 6-14 person
● Visit of Santa Claus Village
● Visit of Ranua Wildlife Park
● Services of an experienced tour leader
● Visit of an authentic Sami Reindeer farm + reindeer sled ride
Package price does not include:
● Catering and meals during the trip
● Extra activities (information available on Timetravels web page)
● Travel insurance
This tour is guided in English.
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00. Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Levi from chosen departure place
- Accommodation 4 nights in modern cottages
- Visit of Santa Claus Village
- Visit of Ranua Wildlife Park
- Services of an experienced tour leader
- Visit of an authentic Sami Reindeer farm + reindeer sled ride