Do you want to explore another big Finnish city? Do you want to spend a weekend discovering its best sights, monuments and night life? ESN Aalto and ESN FINT offer you the opportunity to spend a weekend there!
We will go by bus from Friday 27.3 (around 5 pm) to Sunday 29.3 (around 6 pm). We'll have rooms in Omena Hotelli, right in the city center!! Perfect for experimenting the night life.
The program includes a sightseeing tour, a visit to two of the most notable museums and a pub crawl with our fellows from ESN FINT.
The price is not finalized yet, and will be published before the first help desk. It will however be between 70 and 80 € and will include :
- transportation (all included)
- accommodation (rooms of up to 4 in Omena Hotelli, in the city center, including bathroom with shower, towels, bed linen and pillows, hairdryer, fridge, free internet access, TV, microwave, electric kettle, tea and coffee)
- picnic on Friday evening
- sightseeing tour
- pub crawl (drinks not included)
The price does not include the lunches and dinners. However, you can have a student lunch on Saturday. The museum entrances are not included either.
You can get your spot in the following help desks in the main building (Otakaari 1):
- Wednesday 18.3 from 10:00 to 12:00
- Thursday 19.3 from 12:00 to 14:00
- Tuesday 24.3 from 11:00 to 13:00
There is no minimum number of participants, however, there is a maximum of 26 spots.
For questions, please contact Maël Kimmerlin
- Picnic on Friday evening
- Sightseeing tour
- Pub crawl